Adventure At Altitude’s One-of-a-kind X-treme Adventure Park is the BEST place in North America to get your Adrenaline Fix! We are pleased to offer many different sports that will get you HIGH!
- Hang Glide, Ultralight, Hot Air Balloon, Golf, and R/C Model Aircraft too!
- The HIGHEST flights available in Canada – Guaranteed.
- Longer flight times – Gliders are towed and released into a thermal.
- The only aero-towing flight park in Central and Western Canada.
- A great place to spend your flying vacation with all the comforts of home.
- On site Camping, Bunkhouse, Shower, Kitchen, Internet Access, and Food Services.
- Heat and Air Conditioned areas for comfortable year-round flying.
- Shopping Malls, Hotels, RV Parks & Restaurants all within walking distance.
- Family picnic area, bbq, toys, games, swings, & internet access for the kids!
- Fully stocked Pro-Shop with all the Flying Equipment and Parts you need in stock.
- Specialists in ALL forms of towing and training (aero, stationary, platform)!
|Most local pilots purchase an annual Seasons Pass that includes unlimited flying plus all of our services with no extra costs. Visiting Pilots can choose our all-inclusive Daily Pass rates.|
|Season Pass:||For local pilots $995/year (Unlimited equipment, flying, towing, training, accommodation, and facility use)|
|Daily Pass:||All-Inclusive for visiting pilots. $99 per day includes accommodation, facility use, training, equipment use, and flying.|
|Tow Fees:||For non-pass pilots – $30 for a 3000 foot aerotow to the cloud of your choice – we leave you in a thermal!|
|X-treme Altitude:||$10 per 1000 up to an X-treme Altitude 7000 feet available in Class E airspace for just $70|
|Glider Rental:||$95/day incl harness, helmet, chute, tow bridle (Radio, instruments additional $10 each)|
|Ultralight Rental:||$199 per hour including fuel and oil – Must have instructor in back seat|
|Glider Setup:||We set up your equipment for just $20 or $30 with breakdown – Just show up and fly (Included with season pass)|
|Equipment Storage:||$20/month, or $195/year (Included with Season Pass)|
|Shop Rate:||$90/hr (2 hr min) for inspections and repairs plus $50/hr travel cost outside Winnipeg or Steinbach. Parts cost extra.|
“Flying is ‘el cheapola once you learn!”