Let us plan your Flying Vacation!
Come to fly, plus enjoy any number of our other Sports to make your holiday the best ever! Plan to spend your summer vacation flying at our Adventure Park in Steinbach, enjoying the night life of Winnipeg during our jam-packed festival season, and take in the scenery of Canada’s wilderness.
Stay at an All-Inclusive Flying Resort for just $149 per day. Check out our amazing list of included services that is unmatched anywhere in the world and personally tailored to your flying and non-flying interests:
- Includes unlimited aero-tows (Hang Gliding)
- Equipment Rental (plus fuel for Ultralight)
- Refresher Instruction for licenced pilots
- Cross Country Flying and Retrieval
- 2 meals/day with access to kitchen
- Accommodation in our bunk-house
- On-site camping, use of picnic area and BBQ
- Full use of all our facilities for your family
- Concierge service to plan fantastic après-flying activities
- Use of 5 bedroom cabin just 1 hr. away on non-flyable days
- Walk to golf, museum, shopping, swimming, restaurants & recreation
- Attend popular Winnipeg concerts and events – Fringe, Jazz, Folk
On un-flyable days you are welcome to enjoy our Modern Lakefront Cabin with all the conveniences, 5 bedrooms, indoor plumbing/shower, situated on a hill overlooking Pinawa Bay. Hike, Boat, Fish, Camp, Sail We have it all for you to enjoy. Located 1 hour drive from the flight park – $95/day
We host pilots from across Canada and Mid-Western USA who come to our central location to go flying at one low cost. Plan to bring out your entire family for a fantastic vacation of flying, family activities, and a variety of events to attend.
Vacation Planning For Local Pilots!
In Summer, we offer our local pilots supervised flying trips for beginners to the Qu’Appelle Valley in Saskatchewan, and for more intermediate pilots Fly-in and Competition trips to the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia.
In Fall, we plan a trips during October or November to the 22 mile long 1500 foot high ridge at Lookout Mountain and Hensons Gap in Tennessee.
In Winter, you can find us flying Hang Gliders and Ultralights at our sister park The Florida Ridge, that is truly centrally located – only 1 hour from West Palm Beach, Naples, and Fort Myers, 1.5 hours from Ft. Lauderdale, 2 hours From Miami, and 2.5 hours from Disney, Busch Gardens, Sea World, Orlando, Tampa, and the other Florida Flight Parks.
We make travel arrangements, arrange accommodations, and plan all your activities so that your vacation is stress free and fun!